Tuesday, May 20, 2014

jack

Meet Jack.
image

Since all 4 kids are now in full time school, I thought I would take on an extra kid. Jack's mom works for Krochet Kids and although we have a day care, it is full of kids. So I decided that I would like to help take care of the babies of KKp so that they can get the attention that they need. And right now Jack is the only baby around, so he gets all of my attention. Jack has been with me for almost 2 months now, Monday through Friday, 9-6. We're having fun together and I'm learning how to do things with just one hand again. 

Of course, in the afternoons, I have a few helpers.imageimage

Tyler has officially added Jack to her drawings of our family.
image

Here she is telling Jack that he's part of our family, but not really because she knows that he already has a family.
imageIMG_2466

No comments: