Thursday, May 2, 2013

día de la madre 2013

You all know by now that Mother's Day presentations in Peru are a big deal. Remember Brady's clown show? One of my all time favorite Peruvian memories. This year the school pared down on the shows and only Tyler performed (sob). The theme was "My mum is a diva" and included dances to Beyonce, Rihanna, Madonna, Spice Girls, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, and Christian Aguilera songs. {This show was put on by the 3 and 4 year old classes.}

Tyler's dance was precious and her pudgy little stomach made it even better. She hates performing in front of Blake and me, so she told me beforehand that I could come, but she wasn't going to look at me. She also neglected to tell me that she had a speaking part. So it was a fun surprise to hear her say her lines in English with a Spanish accent. After the show Tyler wouldn't talk to me until we had left her friends. I fear this one's teenage years. 

IMG_1336IMG_4239IMG_4243IMG_4244IMG_4248IMG_4249

No comments: