Friday, February 3, 2012

never a dull moment

Well, the good news is that we have found a wonderful, less expensive house to rent.  The bad news is that while we thought we would not have to move until the end of the month, we just found out that we will be moving on Monday.  So, I think we'll be a little busy this week!  I also don't know when we will get internet in the new house.  I know that nobody is holding their breath waiting for new posts from me, but I just wanted to let you guys know why I am disappearing for a week or so.

A took this picture of Brady the last time we were moving.  And then today, as we started packing for our current move, I took this picture of Tyler.  Moving wears us out.  I just wish I could pass out for a few minutes on the floor like this little girl.  

IMG_1799IMG_1796

No comments: