Tuesday, November 8, 2011

jacqui

I love Jacqui and I love this video!  It makes me cry every time I watch it because I have such hope for Jacqui.  She has so much life, is so smart, and is driven.  She wants a better life for her daughter and is willing to work hard for that dream.  I know we can't pick favorites among the women, but Jacqui has quickly become very special to both Blake and me.  We can't share many aspects of these women's lives on a public blog, but I will say that there are forces in Jacqui's life that are working to keep her from moving forward.  Just like all of us, she has obstacles to overcome and we are thankful that Jacqui trusts us to walk alongside her on this journey.  We are praying for wisdom on how best to help Jacqui and trusting in the knowledge that God is the one ultimately protecting and guiding her.

And to hear a little more about Jacqui's story, here's another post.

1 comment:

Jess said...

She is beautiful!