Tuesday, June 28, 2011

we're not in kansas anymore

Things are just a little bit different in developing countries. Last week we went to a Peruvian amusement park with my parents. I suppose it is the closest thing to Disneyland around here.

Buzz Lightyear Ride. Except you shoot cigarettes with old school plastic guns.

P1000001

Space Mountain/Big Thunder Mountain/California Screamin'/Aerosmith Rock N Roller Coaster

P1000002

Ah, the relaxing boat ride.

P1000015
P1000009
P1000012

Splash Mountain.

P1000030

Tower of Terror. Tyler was screaming, "no mas" the entire time.

P1000049

Our final "aha moment" came as we were all sitting in the dining area enjoying some ice cream. A huge, nasty chicken came right up beside our table and pooped. If we had a picture of that you would see me with my face buried in my hands. And then you would see my gagging after Tyler let the chicken lick her spoon. Seriously, we aren't in Kansas anymore.

P1000034

4 comments:

Erin said...

I am laughing hysterically at your descriptions and these pictures! I like the relaxing boat ride and splash mountain ones best! Thanks for sharing!

503 Photography said...

That boat ride is the craziest, funniest, most ridiculous thing I've seen in awhile!

Frugalissa Finds said...

seriously laughing at the commentary and pics of everyone ducking on the boat ride..Awesome!!!

Breanne said...

hilarious. love all of it. can't wait to hear more about your mom & dad's trip. love you much.