Tuesday, May 12, 2009

by request

My little sister Hannah requested a blog update to distract her from studying for her final exams. Since her wish has always been my command, I am updating. Problem is that there's not much to update on. I have been asking Blake to contribute a post, but obviously have yet to be effective. Stay tuned for that one.

Here's all I got:

I was so excited that Tyler learned how to sit up because it meant really cute photo shoots. Unfortunately, Tyler HATES the grass. This is Brady singing and dancing to make her happy.
I'm pretty sure that she thinks that Brady is a giant coming to attack her.
Here's one of the few decent pictures that I got.

And then it was back to this

And this one's for you, Hannah.


But because we don't encourage procrastination

No comments: