Friday, December 5, 2008

it just keeps getting better

I took Tyler in for her labs this morning. It broke my heart to see them take blood from her again- the lab tech said her veins were about shot from all of the blood they had taken from her in the hospital. Tyler just looked at me like, "Mommy, don't make me do this again!" And the GREAT news is we won't have to take any more blood from Tyler any time soon. Her bili level today was 9 and her cbc was 11! Both are very healthy levels. Her bili even dropped from when she was discharged 48 hours ago (she was a 9.3) and her cbc rose (from a 10). So, she's doing better out of the hospital! Can I get an Amen and Hallelujah!? Our little girl is home for good and we couldn't be more thankful. We still can't thank everyone enough for your prayers- we are loved and truly grateful.
Doesn't she look so much better in a cute girly outfit with her beautiful eyes open then naked and with her eyes covered?

2 comments:

Al said...

yea!!! what awesome news...we are rejoicing with you for these answers to prayer. she is beautiful...i can't wait to meet her and kiss those sweet chubby cheeks :)

Tay's Mom said...

My heart is so full for you guys! You've made my day! I hope you have a great time celebrating the birthdays this weekend.

(I just read the "5 things I love" post and have to say that I think you are a super super Mommy. And that I feel a little bit of relief too. Taylor is SO neurotic and OCD too. So glad to hear that I'm not alone with that!)