Sunday, November 2, 2008

sweetest day


I don't have the words to describe what it is like to watch your child publicly profess her acceptance of Jesus into her heart and her desire to follow Him. Beautiful, emotional, divine, incredible, surreal, amazing, encouraging, thankful, and full of God's promises all come to mind, but can't quite capture it.

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.

3 John 1:4

I can't wait to watch Riley grow into a Godly woman and change the world in His name! Welcome to the family sweet girl!

video

3 comments:

Breanne said...

seriously was amazing. it's weird to even try to put into words how real Jesus is in moments like this. glad i could be family today... proud of that girl.

Anonymous said...

Amazing. I can't wait to see the same of mine some day.

Aunt Kristen said...

I am overcome by emotion - welcome to the Family, precious girl! I love you!